Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing some delivery delays. Please allow additional time for processing and shipping. US orders may now take up to 3 weeks to arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a valued customer!
Do you sell authentic Apple Air Pods?
No, the wireless headphones that we sell are not Apple AirPods. We are not affiliated with Apple at all, even though our headphones look similar to AirPods. Our headphones have a few key differences that differentiate us from AirPods, which means that our headphones do not infringe on any of Apples' patents or intellectual property. These differences include how our headphones have different hardware, different audio-air-hole designs, and we also put LED lights in our headphones which makes us very different compared to AirPods. We are very proud of our wireless headphones because they still have amazing sound quality, and they are way cheaper than Apple Air Pods! The reason we started Your Pod Plug is because we wanted to provide a less expensive way for people like you to buy high quality wireless headphones.
What devices are the DailyPods compatible with?
DailyPods work with practically every bluetooth enabled device! They were created to work perfectly with Apples, Androids, Macs, and even computers.
How long will it take the products to arrive?
If you live in the US, please allow up to two weeks in total for delivery, including processing time. Oftentimes, this will be much quicker! For most countries outside of the US, shipping will take two to four weeks (sometimes it can be upwards of 6 weeks). Remember, shipping is FREE!
How long does it take for the order to be processed?
It takes about 4 working days for the order to be processed.
What happens if the package is lost?
As long as you enter your address correctly, your package will arrive. We accept refunds and returns under certain situations. Please look at the return policy- https://yourpodplug.com/pages/return-policy
What happens if the product is broken when I receive it?
Before each product is shipped out, our factory does an inspection of the product to ensure that it is working correctly. Each item we ship out is in great condition, as we get rid of all faulty items before they are shipped out. Because of this, we know that the products will be in great condition when you arrive. However, if there is a problem with your product when it arrives, look at the return policy to see what you can do- https://yourpodplug.com/pages/return-policy
I'm having issues connecting my DailyPods to my device or one side doesn't seem to be working.
Please try resetting and re-pairing your DailyPods to your device via the following:
- Please make sure that both left and right sides of the DailyPods are properly charged
- Take them out of the case and put them in your ear
- Go to your Bluetooth settings on your phone or bluetooth-enabled device
- If your device has previously connected to "i12", please forget the device
- Manually turn both off both earpieces by holding the touch sensor (right above the tiny hole on the stem) on each side for ~10 seconds until you hear "power off"
- Then old the touch sensor on both sides for 10 seconds, and you will hear "power on". Continue leaving your fingers on the touch sensors until you hear another sound (~10 more seconds)
- Go to your bluetooth settings on your device, look for "i12" and press the name to connect and pair with your device
- Once done successfully, you should hear both sides say they are connected
How do I use the touch control features on my DailyPods?
Glad you asked! We think the enhanced touch controls on the DailyPods really differentiate them from the competition. They certainly provide more functionality than the standard controls on AirPods! Please see below for a list of touch controls you can use with your DailyPods (note: the touch sensor can be located in the area above the tiny hole on the stem of each earpiece)
- Pause/Play: Tap the touch sensor on either side once
- Decrease Volume: Double tap the touch sensor on the left earpiece
- Increase Volume: Double tap the touch sensor on the right earpiece
- Previous Track: Triple tap the touch sensor on the left earpiece
- Next Track: Triple tap the touch sensor on the right earpiece
- Answer/End Call: Tap the touch sensor on either side once
- Reject Call: Tap the touch sensor on either side twice